- Registrado
- 25 Abr 2023
- Mensajes
- 17.835
- Puntuación de reacción
- 1.620
- Puntos
- 113
- Sitio web
- forerospro.com
Artist: Alison Moyet
Album: the minutes
Year Of Release: 2026
Genre: Pop
Size: 275.86 MB
Quality: Mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
CD1
01. Horizon Flame
02. Changeling
03. When I Was Your Girl
04. Apple Kisses
05. Right as Rain
06. Remind Yourself
07. Love Reign Supreme
08. A Place to Stay
09. Filigree
10. All Signs of Life
11. Rung by the Tide
12. Changeling (Guy Sigsworth Remix)
13. Right as Rain (Guy Sigsworth Remix)
14. When I Was Your Girl (Live)
15. Filigree (Live)
16. Nobody's Diary (Live)
17. Don't Go (Live)
CD2
01. Horizon Flame (Live)
02. When I Was Your Girl (Live)
03. Ordinary Girl (Live)
04. Remind Yourself (Live)
05. Is This Love? (Live)
06. Winter Kills (Live)
07. Filigree (Live)
08. Only You (Live)
09. Changeling (Live)
10. This House (Live)
11. All Signs of Life (Live)
12. All Cried Out (Live)
13. Situation (Live)
Código:
Por favor,
Acceder
para ver el contenido de las descargas!
